July Sales & Specials
Synonymous with summer is the big blockbuster movie.
Presenting “Summer Blockbusters” starring Selection Wines.
We are releasing our own blockbusters this summer. Next up is “The Incredibles”.
All July long enjoy the “Incredibles” at a super price. Save $15 on-premise or take home. Offer valid until June 30, 2015. Ready to bottle in 6-8 weeks.
- Australian Chardonnay -Leave it to the Aussies to take the noble French grape and turn it into the wine equivalent of a full-on party. Our Chardonnay is no exception. Full, supple, buttery and fruity, this golden wine delivers from start to clean, lingering finish. Ideal with chicken, fish, salads and cream-sauce pastas. .
- Australian Traminer-Riesling -The lively golden hue reveals a combination of floral notes and apple crispness with perfumed headiness of lychee, rose petals, and hints of passion fruit. The long finish and medium body makes a great off-dry wine for sipping. Excellent with Asian cuisine, soft cheeses, oily fish and especially smoked salmon. .
- Chilean Sauvignon Blanc – A gorgeous nose of honeydew, peach and gooseberry is followed by a silky palate with white peach and mineral flavours and a long finish. Bright, crisp and inviting at three months it’s refreshingly complex and tropical, and will develop notes of basil and mint with age..
- Australian Shiraz – The grape that was made for Down Under – its hot climate perfect for bringing out the best traits in this popular grape varietal. Australian Shiraz is seductively delicious, with startlingly rich, ripe aromas that deliver right through to the full zesty finish. Amazingly, the style allows for polished tannins early, so the young wine is not rough or harsh. The aged version retains the core fruit flavours of plums, cherries and blackberries, but gains extra polish. Pair this Shiraz with flavourful meals! .
- Chilean Merlot – Powerful fruit and spice flavour, with mellow tannins for a supple finish. Deserves ageing, but will develop quicker than Cabernet Sauvignon and will stand up to the same food pairings..
- Luna Rossa – Bold, robust and intense: Winexpert’s ‘Big Red’ is the largest, most full-bodied red wine ever released! A dark, inviting colour and rich, bold oak-enchanced aromas suggest at what is to come: an abundance of mouth-filling, chewy berry flavours. Luna Rossa is complex, with rich layers of fruit and solid supporting tannins, capped by a long oak finish. A powerful wine matching startling flavours and aromas with elegance and finesse.
$15 off the following 4 week World Vineyard kits
Italian Pinot Grigio: The Italians have their own way with the Pinot Gris grape variety, and in the process they create a special magic with it that’s unmatched elsewhere in the wine world. Though dry in character and with a pleasant zip of acidity, this Pinot Grigio shows off a pleasant floral fragrance and tremendous fruit flavours, making it the perfect picnic accompaniment. .
Italian Nebbiolo: Medium in body with a luminous dark cherry colour this red wine has rich, spicy fruit and delivers the true character of the grape and land. Typical flavours are cherries, violets, black licorice, truffles and it finishes with rich, chewy, deep and long-lasting flavour. Burly, assertive ‘chewy’ wine, it is not for the faint of heart, but for those seeking intensity and complexity, there is nothing else like Nebbiolo.
$10 off the following 4 week Vintners Reserve kits
Sauvignon Blanc – The flavour is full and dry, with a fruity, herbaceous character, which finishes crisp and clean. A versatile wine which handles a wide range of herbs, spices and flavourings.
Cabernet Sauvignon – Deep ruby, with black currant and cedar on the nose.
Island Mist Refreshment Beverages
All 16 flavours are on sale for the month of July – save $10 made in store or take home kit. Including the NEW Coconut Yuzu Pinot Gris, the top selling Raspberry Peach Sangria and the mouth-wateringly delicious Strawberry Watermelon White Shiraz. Island Mist is a delicious alternative to everyday wines and wine coolers. Combining the crisp freshness of distinctive varietal wines with full fruit flavours, this unique kit makes a fun, refreshing wine-based beverage to enjoy anytime.
A BOLD NEW ECLIPSE IS HERE!
The region: Veneto, Italy The wine: deep ruby red colour with aromas of plum, smoke, and spice. Rich flavours of dark fruit, chocolate, and cedar with lingering oak and a firm, long finish. Eclipse Forza pairs well with braised meats and rich risottos. But just like the real thing, this rare phenomenon can only be experienced for a limited time. Available starting July 16, 2015, this 8 week grape skin wine is a must have for your cellar.
NEW! NEW! NEW! And for a limited time only!
Pink Moscato from California. Light and refreshing on the palate with flavours of fresh strawberry, raspberry and cherry. Available starting June 4 for a limited time on a first come, first served basis. We still have a few kits left in stock, but don’t wait too long!
And please “Like” us on Facebook. The best and easiest way to learn about our sales, special products, and everything wine.
Julie & Mike